We are looking for a motivated and passionate candidate to be part of our Governance, Risk, and Compliance team as a "Business Excellence Professional", this role requires designing, improving, and monitoring business processes and participating in performance enhancement activities as well as improvement projects within various areas in the organization to achieve excellence, in line with the company’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Participating in scheduled internal reviews on current processes, policies, and procedures, along with business owners and related parties to achieve operational excellence across the company and increase customers satisfaction.
- Designing procedures and policies for new areas or functions based on best practices and international benchmarks, taking into consideration Zain’s internal guidelines, Zain Group’s mandated processes and applicable Jordanian laws and regulations.
- Defining and mapping our current processes and then creating a future map after applying re-engineering and optimization techniques, through utilizing the QMS system available.
- Exploring digitization opportunities as an enhancement arm to the processes through the different automation platforms (Workflow Automation, Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence…) or proposing tools/systems to replace the manual work.
- Monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) of Zain’s key processes and reporting inadequate progression; in order to achieve and sustain excellence.
- Handling Improvement projects in various areas as assigned by direct Manager, with an aim to solve problems, cut cost, improve process efficiency, assign adequate process roles and responsibilities.