- Develop and deliver, with a high degree of quality and attention to detail the annual budget for Zain SD through gathering and analysing all departments plans and operation needs, coordinate along between functional teams and relevant stakeholders at Zain Group, in addition to communicating the time lines, and ensure that the bottom-up budget development is in line with Zain SD’s strategy and long-term Business Plan.
- Fully responsible for building the Business Plan model to produce a five-year forecast for the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement (P&L, BS, CFS)
- Develop standards and processes to ensure coherent budget development and a smooth workflow across the organisation in terms of operational planning and follow-up.
- Responsible for quarterly forecasts cycles, make sure of using proven methods to reduce forecasting errors taking into consideration market dynamics and all other macroeconomic factors that affect the industry.
- Continuously monitor KPIs on the BP level (e.g., financial ratios, ROI, PBP, TVM, ...etc..) to provide insights on the financial and operational health of the organization, in addition to develop KPIs based on business and industry needs.
- Work closely with Div./Departments to understand business activities and key cost and revenue drivers as well as challenge assumptions and give the best scenario based on available information.
- Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his/her responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies
- Participate end to end in 5 years business plan alignment, forecast and model preparation, reporting framework and find areas of improvement. Develop the requirements for improvements and work with the budget for implementation.
- Support other department’s team of expert business analysts who can handle the operational budget planning and corporate business performance requirements.