Job Title: Mass Development Specialist
Reports to: Development Team leader Mass
Design/Develop & execute ideas for new Mass segment. Coordinate the marketing effort of these new products by performing the following duties.
- Develop and execute Mass marketing plans and programs, both short and long range and coordinate at all stages with ENG, IT, FIN, Sales.
- Maintain the balance for all newly value propositions for Mass segment.
- Monitor success of Mass based on factors such as market appealing, serviceability, VIP customer experience etc.…
- Monitor monthly, quarterly and statistical reports against business targets for the specific offers & promotions
- To create and develop internal and external awareness for Mass.
- Monitor and drive new additions market share/regions against the target
- Continuously monitor overall market for newly launched competition offers, satisfaction, threats, recommendations etc.
- Identify Mass new activation, & revenue issues at regional/local levels and rectify these issues for timely resolutions and co-ordinate with other development units to increase market share.
- Monitor competition in their overall activity along with possible internal/external factors that may affect (New customers/MOU/revenue) KPI.
- Develop new plans and idea’s to acquire & stimulate Mass segments.
- Prepare and conduct analysis to understand reasons behind increase/decrease in new additions market share
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and statistical reports on new activations/revenue/usage.
- Develop bundles as per the market needs (i.e. bundles/handsets)
- Drive loyalty through new promotions and deep understanding of Mass customer’s profiles.
- Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his/her responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies.
Typical Performance Measures:
- Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
- Market Penetration
- Successful Entry into New Markets in regions
- Success of Product Launches - Achievement of Target Sales Projections
- Specialist Marketing role – needs 2 years relevant experience
- Contribution to development of Mass Marketing Plan and processes