Department/Section: Carriers Relations & Regulatory
Job Title: Traffic Management & Routing Specialist
Reports to: Interconnect & Carriers Relations Team Leader
The Traffic management & routing Specialist is accountable to the Carriers Relations Team Leader, for commercial and administrative support that contributes to the department’s objectives of being effective and efficient in Managing traffic and routing , and delivery of Zain, objectives
- Handling updates and verification of International traffic rate lists from all interconnect partners.
- Assure communication and implementation of rate lists in the interconnect systems in coordination with IT dept.
- Manage the routing tables efficiently and effectively, this includes but not limited to; selection of least cost routes, carrying on efficiency tests, and validity of routing… etc to assure average cost KPI’s.
- Handling the testing and corrective actions of international Traffic quality.
- Generate international traffic periodic analytical reports.
- Documentation of all testing reports, routing tables and trouble tickets.
- Handling documentation of the interconnect and leased lines :Contracts , ,service orders , tracking sheets …etc
- Assure the required coordination with the concerned for related issues.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regular requirements on information Security.
- Dealing with spam/fraud destinations in coordinate with the Revenue Assurance team
- Handling new projects (new interconnection projects / system projects)
- Add-Hoc reports
- Analysis reports
- Incident reports
- Solving the customers outgoing calls complains with the concern partner
- Working closely with the different carriers to find attractive rates
- Specialist role – 3 years relevant professional experience
- Accountable for Routing & Traffic management efficiency, Avg. Cost /min costs & quality .
- Provide analysis of international traffic patterns