Department/Section: Customer Care/Business Support
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Reports to: Business Support Team Leader
To be accountable for all technical operations related to customer care systems (IPCC, , Remedy, CX, Nova care, WFM, Auto Dialler and Ccare) and all customer care technical projects and initiatives
- Follow up on Customer Care projects implementation.
- Evaluate vendors offers related to CC systems from technical point of view.
- Work together with vendors on implement new systems and all necessary enhancements.
- Hands on experience in software development with the ability to modify and update existing codes.
- To handle all Auto Dialler campaign, scripts, report and performance.
- To be responsible for CTI creation and solve all technical issues within the agreed SLA.
- To gather all customer care business requirements and represent it to the technical teams and responsible from the Implementation of all Customer Care Support Systems.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad hock Technical reports and participate in management meetings and give feedback for Customer Care.
- Participate in the implementation of all Business Support Strategic Technical initiatives and performance enhancement operations.
- Prepare and analyze weekly and monthly Technical KPI’s reports for all customer care departments.
- Participate in arranging and managing Customer Care systems budget with concern departments.
- Insure the compliance of policies and procedures in the customer care with the Information Security guides.
- Give full technical support, manage and monitor the performance of IPCC, Remedy, Target, Ccare and all Customer Care Systems and work on improvement.
- Make all necessary changes needed in systems configuration.
- To act as first line technical support to Customer Care Department.
- Solve all work station and extensions problems related to Customer Care systems.
- Any other related tasks requested by his direct manager or customer care management.
Typical Performance Measures:
- Providing accurate reports on time
- Performance of IVR, IPCC and Remedy and other Customer Care Systems.
- Effectiveness of issue resolution/decision making/change control and risk management
- Delivery of outcomes to agreed quality standards and deadlines
- Adaptability of work plans/resources in response to change
- Effectiveness of tools/techniques/processes deployed within the customer care to facilitate delivery
- Realisation of business case benefits
- Reports to Business Support Team Leader.
- Targeted against customer service processes and reports.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications.