Department/Section: Procurement and Logistic Job Purpose:The Contract compliance Team Leader position helps in Contract management for the Overall Company Contracts for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk. This will be done through reviewing and updating the Contract Status as required in coordination with relevant stakeholder in the Company, while ensure compliance with appropriate regulations. The Contract Compliance Team Leader position is also responsible for, managing, administering all Zain Contracts archiving lifecycle (physical and electronic) in collaboration with Contract Compliance team and Zain Sudan departments.Key Tasks/Accountabilities
Job Title: Contracts Compliance Team Leader
Reports to: Contracts Administration Manager
Typical Performance Measures:
- Ensure that all Contracts and Change Requests records (Data) are uploaded in Contract Administration System following required processes
- Ensure that all Contracts and Change Requests are Archived electronically in EDMS and Physically filed following required processes
- Review Contracts/Change Requests Data Base with the EDMS and generate a monthly report on the Contract status in terms of Active and Inactive Contracts conduct analysis and make initial recommendations.
- Follow up and review all Zain SD Payments against Contract forecasted cash flow by ensuring compliance to Contract Terms and Conditions and Company purchasing policy, and examined the Contract execution.
- Reconciliation between the Finance, Procurement and Contractual Payment records on monthly basis to ensure that the total POs amount is matching payment records and invoices issued.
- Ensures that all Zain SD Payments have been updated in the Contract Administration System along with their PO number and actual amount
- Notify Requester / supplier/purchasing specialist formally where issues/ special circumstances or breaches of contract have taken place.
- Prepare monthly dash board for the department
- Create and generate semi-annual report on Company contractual commitment
- Mapping all Capex Contracts together with their related Projects
- Perform Zain SD Project performance report quarterly implementing Project Management Indexes
- Planning and implementing for Department Projects in order to reflect company strategy
- Regularly updates to make sure that all issues of noncompliance are raised with the relevant managers
- Prepare any required Contract reports for Procurement, Requester, internal external auditors and top management.
- Ensuring all financial and Contractual commitments has been properly met at the end of each Contract.
- Assisting in the preparation of external project reviews and project audits relying on the historical data of project execution against forecasted execution and advise managers at all levels on appropriate steps to take to achieve compliance and meet agreed standards
- Regularly updating Directors to make sure that all issues of noncompliance are raised with the relevant managers
- Any other Contract Administration issues requested by the Contract Administration Manager and Corporate Project Management Office Senior Director.
- Average Time required for Archiving and uploading a new contract/change request by Compliance team.
- Average time required for processing and recording payment by Compliance team.
- No of Expired Contracts without renewal notification issued
- Monthly department reports
Working as a contract compliance requires a degree of customer support skill, ensuring internal and external client relations are running smoothly when it comes to contract management
- Report to Contract Administration Manager
- Accountable for effective Contracts / Change Order Database management
- Responsible for policy and procedure setting, execution and adherence.
- Contracts Archiving Quality assurance and Control