Department/Section: Digital Services
Job Title: FinTech Manager
Reports to: Digital Service Senior director
Job Purpose: To Develop and implement the financial services Business plan for Zain SD; to adjust plan to best serve the objectives of the organization; develop financial products and services; To introduce new and advanced financial services to Zain customers and meet international standards. Align with CBOS and different governmental bodies to discuss regulatory, licenses and partnerships. Bring global financial services to Sudan utilizing our telecom infrastructure. Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets in alignment with Zain SD strategic objectives
- Formulate financial service business plans which enable company achievement of revenue and growth diversification.
- Supervise the definition of the financial services management processes to improve efficiency and meet organization goals.
- Ensure the strict respect & execution of the Mobile Money Management processes
- Supervise Mobile Money budget preparation.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly reports exist for all relevant activities, trends, revenues in the mobile money structure.
- Ensure that plans and objectives are met within the agreed level of expenditure and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Ensure compliance to anti-money laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF).
- Build and manage the relationship between Mobile Money Unit and key external stakeholders including bank partners, central bank, master agents, and other statutory bodies.
- Continuously develop initiatives to grow revenue and optimize expenses.
- Develop and implement an effective route to market plans to ensure market dominance of company products/services.
- Organize and coordinate operation in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Ensure conformance to regulatory obligations of MFS products while maintaining a balanced relationship with key stakeholders. Lead by example and inspire team members through excellent stakeholder management, content expertise and thought leadership.
- Train, manage Team and Monitor to handover Mobile Money Finance Operations activities.
Typical Performance Measures:
- Revenue from FinTech
- Number and quality of reports produced
- Response rates
- Number of completed projects
- Seeking closure
- Customer Base
- Cost Optimization and financial KPIs