Department/Section: Corporate Communication/ CS
Job Title: Corporate social Responsibility Coordinator
Reports to: CS Team leader
To support the CS management in developing appropriate CS strategies and to identify and execute CSR projects, impacts
Implementation of Zain Corporate Sustainability & social responsibility Office and in field activities. Follow-up with NGOs GOs and Internal stakeholders on the CS Opportunities and programs. Support CS Management in developing the needed reports and plans by providing the accurate needed data
Key accountabilities and Tasks:
- Implementations of CSR project and follow up with CS Team on required actions.
- .Support CS section in managing NGOs stakeholders
- Liaise with Media communication department in the development of media plans, artworks Internal and External communications for CSR projects
- Support SC TL in Conducting the required Surveys to measure community satisfaction, reach, and return on investment, shared value in coordination with market research and customer experience teams.
- Provide Monthly schedule of social media Content on CSR related topics in coordination with social media team.
- Measures the CSR project output and impact and assist in developing measurement methods.
- Follow-up the development in project implementation and execution.
- Identify the critical success factors for implementation of CSR projects.
- Develop and establish suitable program monitoring frame work.
- Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements in information security.
- Insure Zain staff are aware of the SDGs and how the company is serving them
- Insure Zain is tapping regions with annual CSR activities and willingness to travel and support on ground
Typical Performance Measures:
- Minimum 2-3 in relevant experience
- CSR Projects Impact
- Department Efficiency, delivering best of initiatives and projects.
- Delivery of projects according to agreed quality standards.
- follow policies and company set strategy.
- Team work and resource management skills to meet the department targets.
- Coordinated plans to support the expanding demands of community.
- Coordinate with corporate communication teams for implementation and communication plans.
- Coordination with different internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for company assets such as vehicles, IT equipment and PC’s.