Department/Section: Training & Development / Human Resource
Job Title: Training and Development Specialist
Reports to: Training & Development Team Leader
Ensures that all staff got the appropriate know how and skills to fill their performance gap.
Responsible for the planning, set up and execution of internal and external trainings program
To coordinate all activities pertained to staff training & development and ensure that they run smoothly and effectively. To support the T&D manager in the development and sustainable customer focused, high performance/high commitment environment.
1. Design and gather the training need analysis base on organizational, departmental and individual’s needs.
2. Planning, design and schedule training programs with end users base on the need analysis
3. Evaluate the effectiveness of trainings using standard evaluation model and analyze results base on the evaluation level.
4. Executes and deliver the internal trainings plan as per the schedule, curriculum, and target group
5. Design & Creation of training materials (handouts, leaflets,) according to the need and requirements of the different training sections.
6. Conduct assessment test for retail, CC and COR staff to raise the P&S knowledge on monthly and quarterly basis and conduct refreshment session base on test results to fill the knowledge performance gap.
7. prepare FAQ after sessions and to communicate them to all audience.
8. Ensure development of appropriate training materials in support of the institutional training effort in co-operation with training providers if and when appropriate.
9. Select and evaluate training vendors after each training programs, monitor vendor’s performance base on training effectiveness
10. Monitor training budget and update clients with budget status
11. Provide and update clients with training status report
12. Coordinate external courses as well as overseas course with finance and departments
13. Participant on the OD’s initiatives in order to achieve sustainable customer focused, high performance/high commitment environment.
Typical Performance Measures:
- Quality of execution of Training policies and processes, including timely delivery within budget
- Quality and effectiveness of coordinated Training efforts
- Satisfaction of internal customers (Training Feedback)
- Growth in workforce capability/commitment level to meet business needs
- Accuracy of reporting
- Quality of Team Contribution
- Specialist role – 2 years relevant professional experience
- Coordination of activities to support the implementation of the Annual Training Plan
- Responsible for effective execution of Training Plan
- Coordinate Training strategies, policies and processes