You'll be assisting in developing and implementing marketing plans for the Business Marketing segment, that aim at customer retention, acquisition, and value extraction for corporate products in the assigned segment (Postpaid, Prepaid, Broadband, and others), through conducting market and competitor intelligence activities, researching international telecommunication companies new products and services providing support and assistance in developing new products and services and designing concept papers and marketing communications material to translate ideas to concerned parties.
Main Responsibilities, will include but will not be limited to:
- Performing market and competitor intelligence activities as well as forecasting analysis in collaboration with Pricing and Business Intelligence function, collecting data about market segments preferences, demands, and penetration strategies, etc. In addition to researching and analyzing competitors’ products, services and offers to understand Zain’s position related to the business marketing segment.
- Assisting in developing concepts for new products, services, and offers’ initiatives, which include a description of its characteristics and requirements, and subsequently communicating them to concerned parties.
- Participate in preparing financial business models for new products which include the analysis of financial aspects such as breakeven points, expected revenue, marketing costs, and others, in collaboration with the Pricing & Business Intelligence function.
- Soliciting customer feedback and requirements in the business marketing segment from customer care, simulation, and sales departments, as well as other external sources, and subsequently utilizing customer feedback in improving products and service levels and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Researching and acquiring insights about new products, services and offers developed by international counterparts in the telecommunication sector and suggesting similar initiatives that can boost revenues.