We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate candidate to be part of Zain's Technology and Digital Innovations Department that will handle the development, design, deployment, configuration, daily operations, maintenance, and support of Zain eChannel's in alignment with the business demand, technology architecture, and roadmaps.
Main Responsibilities, will include but will not be limited to:
- Developing virtual channels (e.g., Corporate Website, and Kiosks), mobility channels (e.g., SMS and Mobile Application on the heterogeneous ecosystems such as iOS, Android, and Windows), eService, IVR, e-Payment, and e-SDP applications detailed plans, cross-functional business-process
- Using a variety of programming languages to create user-friendly web and mobile applications
- Optimizing site's layout and functionality, and adapt content based on the screen size and browsing device
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Receive and attend to L2 incidents (fault analyses, determination of cause, and directing corrective action) and coordinate with operations centers, services and solutions operations, and infra operations to ensure resolution within SLAs and provide related reports
- Participating in the development of RFP scopes/specifications/response assessment in alignment with vendor management