Department: Corporate Sales
Job Title: Corporate Sales Account Manager (AM)
Reports to: Corporate Sales Key Account Manager
Job Summary: The primary responsibility of the individual holding this position is to act as the company expert and contact for current and potential corporate accounts for an assigned market segment/industry, as well as an Outdoor Sales personnel. In addition, this individual will pursue and drive business opportunities with his/her existing or new corporate accounts in his/her assigned market segments.
- Responsible for achieving assigned targets and ensure that all sales targets are achieved per the agreed upon KPI’s & timeframe.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with corporate accounts and making regular visits to those customers to drive more sales, revenues and increase/maintain customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for increasing sales volumes within all existing customer accounts as well as exploring new customer & market opportunities.
- Ensure the delivery & management of a high level of customer experience through continuous & regular follow up
- Prepare the presentation material required for sales deals and ensure corporate customers are updated with the current corporate portfolio.
- Responsible for reporting needs and status of the assigned accounts (visit reports)
- Responsible for collecting corporate accounts’ payments and ensure they are reflected in the system as per the current business processes
- Responsible for updating the corporate customers database on daily basis with the daily visits & sales activities
- Responsible for accurate data entry on new subscription contracts as per the Zain Sales business processes
- Provide market intelligence on a frequent basis on competitors’ offerings & tactics as well as other information related to the industry
- Interact constructively and well with the other cross functional departments to ensure the smooth flow of work
- Responsible for reporting all sales & cash activities to his/ her management on weekly basis
- Follow all preset internal procedures and guidelines specified for the sales department
- Responsible for the security, confidentiality & integrity of all information assets within his/her responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies
Typical Performance Measures:
- Meet and exceed agreed upon sales targets for sales, revenue & other related KPI’s
- Creating new sales channels to sell more and increase revenue
- Ensure sales & customer satisfaction targets of all his/her corporate customers are achieved