Department/Section: Operations Customer ExperienceJob Title: Future university network (FUN) team CoordinatorReports to: Customer Experience Supervisor
Future university network (FUN team) as a part of the Customer Experience, have always been a strong link between Zain and the community of Sudanese students in the universities.
FUN team has been established in 2008 to create a permanent and effective presence within the youth segment, especially university students and to act as a dedicated youth sales and PR channel and to Build Product Awareness among youth Community.
The primary responsibility of the individual(s) holding this position is to maintain a high level of control the FUN team sales by receiving the stock requests from the FUN team members, doing the sales on the system and tracking the sales, and ensure that the processes are fully respected whilst taking care of the hiring process of his department according to the required skills.
- Responsible for doing all the FUN team sales activities on the system on daily basis.
- Utilizing ZAIN FUN team, Work on the new entrepreneurship initiatives within universities students, focusing on innovation activities, provide measurement tools to seed the innovative solutions resulting from, competitions, Hackathons & Innovation actions, scaling them up using Internal resources to become a potential commercial product.
- Find opportunities for start-ups and entrepreneurs creating synergies between the zain fun hub & innovation eco system.
- Will be responsible from Managing FUN team social media platforms in term of strategy, execution, content creation, performance marketing, and integrated brand strategy to make sure that zain is well portrait, properly engaged with youth segments in universities.
- Responsible for tracking the FUN team sales through the activation and ARPU reports on weekly basis.
- Control the physical stock.
- Supervise his team and responsible for creating KPIs as per account needs
- Responsible for reporting needs and status of assigned tasks.
- Responsible for accurate data entry on new subscription contracts.
- Provide realistic market feedback to marketing department.
- Control the events, meetings & campaigns attendants and expenses delivery to the team.
- Responsible for tracking the stock transfer and payments reports on daily basis.
- Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his/her responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information & assets Security Policies
Typical Performance Measures:
- Monthly system report for the sales per the account.
- Monthly system report for the sales per the Member.
- Monthly report for the Stock transfer.
- FUN team social platforms engagement and interaction reports.
- No of innovation projects implemented verses the plan .