Division : Branding & Advertising
Job Title: Digital & in-house Media Specialist
Reports to: Advertising Media & Production TL
The digital & in-house media specialist is responsible for the ongoing development and content management of Zain online vehicles used for marketing purposes overall the medias that Zain own website, blogs broadcasting, other like. SMS Autodialer IVR, Email Marketing,CC IVR,
Switch Messages such as “first call notification, switch off notification...Etc”,
USSD command. Duties will include strategy development for social media outlets and oversight of social media postings. The role will include working collaboratively with IT for web host and any web maintenance or web
1. To manage the website Pages & content with extensive planning, also to keep it classify & maintain updated information.
2. Work with the appropriate plan to ensure that content is provided accurately and in a relevant manner to all audiences (English and Arabic) to build site traffic and user favorability.
3. Develop new features for the pages; research, evaluate and test new Software, publishing tools related to the website. Administrate the web page; update the content including coordinating with the copy editing with the addition or removal of web site items and content upon request.
4. Lead the development and the implementation of strategic plan for Corporate website and social media regularly consulting with team/project owners and Management depending on assessed needs and develop recommendations.
5. Coordinate and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with all marketing sections & other departments in order to effectively communicate and support web-based and the social media services related to their goals and objectives.
6. Scan over all Zain website materials and communicated information to guarantee the accuracy & the harmony of information flow ensuring that webpage content is in alignment with Zain Values, aims and objectives.
7. Develop long term goals and objectives within the group guide lines for all on line media channels website social media and other internet or digital medias.
8. Manage the social media commercially to achieve the target goals of the business strategic objectives profitability, Market share, leadership, etc…
9. Coordinate with the media production to create suitable contents to be used in social medias also work closely to the Copywriter to insure the communication and the language are up to Zain quality and meet the audience requirements and expectation.
10. Follow up with vendor (out resource) to assure all requests are processed as agreed, and attend and conduct meetings related to information and contents on the website.
11. To manage all In house Media (all media belong to Zain) and that include SMS, IVR, MCN, USSD, WHC, first Call of the day etc…,and to plan, implement and follow-through of all "in house media" and media-related functions for broadcast.
12. Establish In house media objectives and processes which required to deliver the desired results, and maintain a powerful and an effective broadcasting mechanism, and balance our need for publication/communication with our customer satisfaction; by regulating this broadcasting volume.
13. Making use of SMS services to promote products & services through text messages to be broadcasted to all customers or segmented target, and undertake the responsibility of sending promotional messages to your target market in the form of SMS, or to use other switch messages effectively.
14. Using SMS integration to collect information from customers throughout short codes and to put together the collected data to be provided upon request.
15. Using E-mail Marketing to promote services as a unique way in dealing with clients.
16. Perform related duties and responsibilities as required. and undertake any additional relevant tasks/activities as delegated by the Advertising department.
Typical Performance Measures:
- Quality of using spate sheet
- Knowledge of Accounting
- Quality and consistency of organisational ability
- Level of integrity and confidentiality
- Satisfaction of internal and external customers/suppliers
- Accuracy and speed of filing and retrieval
- Quality and quantity of work processed
- Effectiveness of diary control and management
- Accuracy of travel and other arrangements
- Quality of Team Contribution