Job Title: Churn Specialist HAC
Reports to: Retention Team Leader HAC
Develop & execute ideas for HAC segment to reduce churn. Coordinate the marketing effort of these new products by performing the following duties.
- Develop and execute HAC marketing plans and programs, both short and long range and coordinate at all stages with ENG, IT, FIN, Sales when it comes to all loyalty and retention products.
- Maintain the balance for value proposition for the HAC segment.
- Monitor success of retention products based on factors such as market appealing, serviceability, and VIP customer experience cost for HAC segment.
- Monitor monthly, quarterly and statistical reports against business targets for the specific offers & promotions.
- To create and develop internal and external awareness and offers/promotion to reduce churn.
- Responsible for Churn KPI for HAC
- Monitor competition in their churn prediction tactics and come up with execution plans.
- Continuously monitor overall market for loyalty, satisfaction, threats, recommendations etc.
- Identify HAC loyalty and churn issues at regional/local levels and rectify these issues for timely resolutions and co-ordinate with the other segment retention units.
- Coordinate efforts with the Customer Value Management team to ensure alignments.
- Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his/her responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies.
Typical Performance Measures:
- Churn Reduction
- Market Penetration
- Success of Product Launches - Achievement of Target Sales Projections
- Specialist Marketing role – needs 2 years relevant experience
- Contribution to development of Marketing Plan and processes