Job Title: (Segment) CVM Specialist
Reports to: CVM Team Leader
As a Customer Value Management (CVM) specialist for the Segment unit, this is the key role to create, manage and be accountable for the development of a below the line program of activity.
Responsible for creating and executing the Contextual marketing strategy to achieve agreed KPI targets.
- Responsible for the ongoing measurement and evaluation of the campaign for Segment.
- Responsible for the ongoing analysis and interpretation of trends in the Customer Base to drive insights and actions.
- Point of contact for BTL day-to-day to the Segment unit.
- Responsible for the revenue generated for Segment unit and counts/subscriptions.
- Arrange internal campaign approvals, if necessary, for campaigns proposed by CMS TL.
- Liaison with DWH/IT for resolving issues with data/connectivity/files/etc.
- Provide Arabic/customized language translation of SMS messages to be broadcast and manage all awareness messages and efficiency
- Manage day-to-day operational matters of CVM campaigns and CMS platform for Segment.
- Prepare and get approval of business cases of the campaigns for Segment unit.
- Evaluate campaigns and prepare summary for performance per campaign and monitor to meet CVM KPI’s
- Universal control group analysis
- Campaign opportunity assessment / base analysis
- Continuously monitor overall market for loyalty, satisfaction, threats, recommendations etc
- Make sure that the regional distribution is considered in the CVM program.
- Manage and apply the Customer Value Management programme to enhance brand/customer experience
- Coordinates at all stages with the CVM Leader and heads of other segments.
- Manage and implement all strategic responsibility as highlighted in annual strategic plan.
- Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his/her responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies.
Typical Performance Measures:
- Customer life time (retention and loyalty)
- Customer spending through the life time (cross / upsell / deep-sell / service penetration)
- Customer profitability (value based treatments, cost to maintain, customer interaction and communication channel).
- Develop relevant (segmented) (inbound and outbound) programs and activities based on customer needs (value to the customer) and profitability (value to Zain).
- Continuously improve campaign management operations process in terms of efficiency, timing, budget and quality
- Marketing role – needs 2 years relevant experience
- Contribution to Management of Annual Marketing Plan and Management of marketing strategies, policies and processes