We are looking for a Team Leader to join Zain "Business Analytics & AI Team" who will be responsible for planning, connecting, designing, scheduling, and deploying data warehouse systems. Developing, monitoring, and maintaining ETL processes, reporting applications, and data warehouse design. In addition to working closely with Data architects, data steward and business owners to shape the technical design for data solutions/applications.
Main responsibilities will include:
▪ Planning, connecting, designing, scheduling, and deploying data warehouse systems on both RDBMS & big data environment.
▪ Handling business performance analysis and the supply of related market information to identify market trends and detect business problems, and ensuring it is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
▪ Gathering and analyzing data in order to accelerate and improve decision making, optimize business processes and increase operational efficiency.
▪ Contributing to the administration and optimization of the Data warehouse systems to sustain high performance and availability as well as assisting in the process of acquiring knowledge of data sources used so as to improve processing operations conducted upon them.
▪ Leading the process of designing and developing (ETL) Jobs and procedures for data migration, Data Warehouse, and integration activities.
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and Africa countries with a workforce of over 6,000 providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 47.6 million active individual and business customers as of June 30, 2020.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer