DevOps & Billing Systems Professional
We are looking for a candidate to join our Technology & Digital Innovation Department, who will be responsible for coordinating the operation and maintaining Zain’s Billing System platforms and insure system availability and analysis of various products and services. In addition to, recommending new initiatives and improvements in addition to generating statistics and KPIs reflecting the performance of billing systems and ensuring timely and professional resolution of customer complaints, also handling complex billing system issues and setup customized billing processes.
Main responsibilities will include:
▪ Handling the Billing functions & work activities in line with the stated goals.
▪ Follow DevOps global standards and apply them to automate repetitive work processes.
▪ Monitor Billing System license/capacity and the associated platforms.
▪ Collaborate with the Marketing function to implement and deploy new changes related to Business configuration and to ensure functionality of related operations.
▪ Handle systems operations and resolve any problems that may arise.
▪ Follow-up on customer’s problems and complaints.
▪ Monitor Billing Systems’ KPIs and report any anomalies.
What Do You Need to Qualify
Our ideal candidate:
▪ Holds a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
▪ Has a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
▪ Excellent English skills.
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and African countries with a workforce of over 6,000, providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 47.6 million active individual and business customers as of June 30, 2020.