Back End Developer
We are looking for a candidate to join our Consumer Business Development who will be responsible for the design, deployment, configuration, daily operations, maintenance and support of Zain e-shop and other e-channels in alignment to the business demand, technology architecture and roadmaps. In addition to assuring all projects are running within plans. In addition, to participate with the vendors to design and do the correct architecture for the projects as well as the internal projects.
Main responsibilities will include:
▪ Developing the technical requirements and changes for e-Channels based on business input.
▪ Identifying and troubleshoot various website applications issues and coding problems.
▪ Maintaining updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology.
▪ Implementing across multiple platforms and legacy software applications.
▪ Conducting periodic health checks and preventive maintenance.
▪ Participating in the development of RFP scopes/specifications/response assessment in alignment with vendor management.
▪ Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor
What Do You Need to Qualify
Our ideal candidate:
▪ Holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
▪ Has 5 years of relevant experience
▪ .Knowledge in net C# is a plus.
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and Africa countries with a workforce of over 6,000 providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 47.6 million active individual and business customers as of June 30, 2020.