We are looking for a manager to lead the Data Acquisition team, Data Operations team, and Business Intelligence team, in addition to ensuring successful cooperation between those functions to have successful delivery for business data requirements and provide support for the other functions within the Data analytics and AI department. Managing the development of all data solutions, managing data operations and ensure successful implementation of designed data solutions, ad-hoc analysis, reports, and dashboards for internal and external customers.
Main Tasks will include but will not be limited to:
▪ Playing a pivotal role in setting a data-driven strategy and ensure successful execution for those strategies.
▪ Working closely with Business owners to identify information needs and develop the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy with accordance with the functions’ managers within the department.
▪ Creating focus and alignment between different functions within the department to smoothen, speed up and increase the capacity for Data delivery process.
▪ Managing Data acquisition, Data Operations management and Business Intelligence teams and ensure successful cooperation between those functions to ensure successful delivery for business data requirements.
▪ Ensuring the Management of the data platform operations and ensure stable environment.
▪ Managing all aspects of Data platform analysis, design, development, installation, maintenance, and enhancement for mission-critical application systems and data solutions.
▪ Ensuring that Data Solutions are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices
▪ Ensuring delivery of daily, monthly, and yearly reports and dashboards on enterprise level and highlight Zain and other external customers’ position, potential opportunities, and threats.
▪ Lead and manage the automation and development processes of company’s scorecards and work with owners to cascade enterprise KPIs from top to down and provide insights outlining strengths and weaknesses points.
What Do You Need to Qualify
Our ideal candidate:
▪ Holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer information systems or any related field.
▪ Has a minimum of 7 Years of relevant experience in CDP, advanced SQL, Tableau and DWH Solutions.
▪ Excellent Leadership skills.
▪ Excellent English skills.
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and African countries with a workforce of over 6,000, providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 47.6 million active individual and business customers as of June 30, 2020.