We are looking for a candidate to join our Business Analytics & AI department, who will be responsible for developing analytical, statistical, and Machine learning models and do precise forecasting for recharges, revenues using analytical and programming knowledge. The candidate will also be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large data sets and creating machine learning and data mining models; these models will be leveraged to solve difficult business/technical challenges in different departments and areas while working closely with different departments, teams, cross-functional teams, and vendors. The candidate will also be responsible for discovering opportunities for any new enhancement or optimization that would support the decision-making process at all levels, based on his/her solid experience in handling data sources in terms of data extraction, cleansing, movement, modeling, and aggregation techniques.
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Own the process of the developing Machine Learning models for the purpose of discovering, planning, and prioritizing opportunities that would enhance the decision-making process at all levels
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement and deploy Data Science Models.
- Define creative solutions to business problems using advanced mathematical algorithms
- Work with the BI and Data Platform teams to plan the ingestion of data sources required for the development of new models and services.
- Build & deploy production scale models on large-scale datasets using machine learning (or) deep learning technologies
- Ability to work with all forms of data such as voice, textual, and tabular but not limited to
Continuously update status and results of models’ creation process along with opportunities, threats and requirements for a sustainable model life cycle.