We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate candidate to be part of Zain's Technology & Digital Innovation department who will work on maintaining and configuring Zain's products and services on Charging and Billing platforms as well as analyzing these products and services.
In addition to resolving fraud, customer-related issues, and revenue assurance discrepancies and generating different statistics and KPIs to maintain the performance of the systems.
Main Responsibilities, will include but will not be limited to:
- Supervising the implementation of the Function’s plans, monitoring workflow, and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Guide the team through the development, testing, and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively.
- Provide technical expertise in design, development, systems integration, and supports charging and billing team operations or any related projects.
- Quality control for all products configured by the team.
- Approve software and solution changes and ensures all solutions are within the agreed specifications through the proper SDLC process.
- Develop and follow charging and billing systems business Unit's work plan and ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Manage Charging and billing business applications, Monitoring and contributing to the resolution of customer’s problems and complaints as well as handling any fraud-related issues or revenue assurance discrepancies and ensuring that any loopholes in the charging system are properly dealt with.
- Analyzing current products and services and recommending initiatives that aim to improve them as well as evaluating and delivering new products and services and supporting the implementation process.
- Review, enhance and revamp the business logic to support future changes and reduce Time to market.
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and African countries with a workforce of over 6,000 providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 47.6 million active individual and business customers as of June 30, 2020.