Zain Iraq is actively recruiting to hire Government Relations Coordinator who is responsible to provide technical and administrative support during the execution of all activities related to government relations and management of regulatory operations. Positions in this family will also contribute to reporting governmental relations status in regions and regulator complaint management and handling.
- Understand Government Relations strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement Government Relations policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced
- Maintain information libraries where needed, identify new sources of information, respond to ad hoc requests for data, information, or analysis
- Research government regulations and statutory requirements and report changes/amendments to H.Q for action to contribute to keeping an updated file
- Identify any new governmental procedures in the area of operations and communicate to supervisor to support proper decision making
- Update supervisor with regional political environment status and directions to help decision making
- Work on processes relating to Governmental issues concerning Zain IQ operational requirements including the issuance of visas, work permits, licenses, airports relations, green zone entry permits, regulatory permits, etc…, reports delays that will influence the business negatively