We are looking for a motivated and passionate candidate who will be identifying and assessing existing and emerging risks across the organization (areas, processes, projects, products, services, Legal, etc.), and work with owners on their mitigation and closure.
Main Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- In coordination with the area management, identify the existing and upcoming threats and vulnerabilities to be found within an area, process, product/service, project, etc.
- Identify the risks involved based on the identified threats and vulnerabilities, and assess their likelihood and probability of occurrence to determine the inherent risks.
- Assess the effectiveness of the existing controls within each area/process/project/product that would help in reducing or avoiding the risk.
- Determine the residual risks ratings and criticality and agree with the owners on proper mitigation plans and timelines.
- Perform an adequate and timely follow-up and validation on the closure of the mitigation plans with the related owners.
- Work with owners to identify the relevant Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for the most critical risks identified and follow up this dashboard.