Department/Section: Digital Services Job Title: Fintech Team Leader
Reports to: Fintech Manager
Job Purpose: To Develop and implement the financial services Business plan for Zain SD; to adjust plan to best serve the objectives of the organization; develop financial products and services; Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets in alignment with Zain SD strategic objectives
Identify/create business opportunities related to Financial Service Digital transformation, innovation & Electronic services.
- Formulate financial service business plans which enable company achievement of revenue and growth diversification. Supervise Mobile Money budget preparation.
- Develop business case as required & prepare annual budget/forecast and business plan for all financial services and products.
- Ensure that plans and objectives are met within the agreed level of expenditure and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Continuously develop initiatives to grow revenue and optimize expenses.
- Produce technical documents such as FRS, SRS, ER, RFP.
- Follow up on project implementation seeking closure, and oversee the design and implementation of electronic services. Ensure compliance to anti-money laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF).
- Build and manage the relationship between Mobile Money Unit and key external stakeholders including bank partners, central bank, master agents, and other statutory bodies.
- Produce periodical KPI reports, and as other reports that support decision making.
- Supervise the definition of the financial services management processes to improve efficiency and meet organization goals.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements in information security
Manage internal systems used for recording revenue and compliance with tax and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and analyze customer/agents complain by collaborating with customer care.
- Manage and respond to service requests by clients/partners within timeframe and according to company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and operate data processing system for everyday operations such as transaction entries, withdrawals and deposits and account maintenance.
- Lead by example and inspire team members through excellent stakeholder management, content expertise and thought leadership.
- Train, manage Team and Monitor to handover Mobile Money Finance Operations activities.
Typical Performance Measures:
- Department Efficiency, delivering best of Services and solutions.
- Effectiveness in leading the Financial Services team towards best services delivery /decision making/innovation management and risk management
- Delivery of service to customers according to agreed quality standards.
- Compliment with policies and company set strategy.
Team work and resource management skills to meet the department targets
- Capable of managing teams and Financial Services partners and vendors
- Coordinated plans to support the expanding demands of customers.
- Coordinate with Digital Services teams for service delivery and improvement plans.
- Coordination with different internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for company assets such as vehicles, IT equipment and PC’s.
Leading coaching team in alignment with Zain HR leadership strategy