Department/Section: Finance/Procurement &Logistics
Job Title: Technology Procurement Team Leader
Reports to: Procurement Manager
Job Purpose: Responsible for leading Procurement Technical Category team, Accountable for applying high standard of purchasing and procurement process of products and services related to Technology categories to ensure efficient & effective delivery of all Zain needs, reporting to Procurement manager.
1. Responsible to assist team in purchasing and procurement services to Zain that are consistent with corporate policies and processes aligned international trade regulation and local government rules and include the purchase of Technology products included NW active and NW passive , and others.
2. Responsible to apply right tendering policies and procedures to ensure consistency and transspecies across the business.
3. Responsible for leading the team to assure all reports were tracking this will create an easy to follow audit trail and make regular price comparisons added to his responsibility to define & monitoring the departmental KPIs.
4.Resposible for supporting venders to solve their issues and assist vender management section to assure annual vender management process had been implemented .
5. Responsible for Review the sourcing models for important product process to align with the wild periodical change in economics to achieve the most value of process.
6. Responsible for important RFP which contribute in company strategy & which it have direct impact in company financial statement.
7. Responsible in communication with Group procurement in centerline categories product based on group Procurement governess.
8. Responsible in periodical audit , internal and external to ensure that tendering and procurement activities are consistent and conducted within the parameters of Zain written procedures and international trade regulations.
9. Responsible for Negotiation, and sustain best price quality deals with international suppliers.
10. Expedite and liaise the order management process with finance for payment, and suppliers and customs for the receipt of goods.
11. Undertake professional networking, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders such as Government departments, third party suppliers.
12. Undertake coaching and training share own knowledge and experience to build capability and performance.
13. Contribute appropriately to development of procurement planning process, providing input to procurement and tendering implications of proposed business change and growth.
14. Insure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements on Information Security.
15. Leading team to implement CFT with support to assure SLA compliance & business Requirement Fulfillment
Typical Performance Measures:
- Quality of procurement process, including timely delivery within budget
- Satisfaction of internal customers with the execution of the procurement process
- Quality of specialist advice
- Quality of documentation and audit trail
- Quality of Team Contribution
Dimensions: Drive and liaise the order management activities with finance and warehousing
- SCM ( Supply Chain Management ) – 4 years relevant professional experience
- Accountable for effective execution of procurement and tendering activities
- Management of international supplier and contractor relationships
- Negotiate with suppliers, vendors and contractors in tender responses