About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for handling day to day sales activities in an efficient and timely manner whilst achieving high level of customer satisfaction. The jobs are also responsible for having direct interaction with current and potential business customers making seeking information on products and/or services.
- Understand the B2B and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement the B2B policies and procedures
- Maintain B2B information libraries where needed, identify new sources of information, respond to ad hoc requests for data, information or analysis
- Deal with current customers and respond to sales enquiries/complaints via phone calls/ e-mails / website / customer visits efficiently and effectively in line with established policies and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and increase customer loyalty to Zain IQ
- Acquire new government and business customers and search for new leads to increase sales and hence revenues
- Ensure customers are aware of full range of Zain IQ services/products/offers/renewals which may be relevant to their needs in order to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Maintain good relationships with customers to ensure business continuity and growth
- Interact with Account Senior Executives and Account Managers, keeping them informed of relevant enquiries and providing back-up and administrative support to ensure efficiency of sales operations
- Accurately complete all sales-related administrative details for efficiency
- Coordinate with relevant Departments on billing transactions in order to finalize the customer’s payment on the system
- Update sales leads and sales forecasts information on the sales application to ensure accuracy of information at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience in related field
- Serving our customer
- Achievement Driven
- Team Work
- Information seeking
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Technology Application
- Sales Management