About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible to provide technical and administrative support during the execution of all activities related to government relations and management of regulatory operations. Positions in this family will also contribute in reporting governmental relations status in regions and regulator complaint management and handling
- Understand Government Relation strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement Government Relation policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced
- Maintain information libraries where needed, identify new sources of information, respond to ad hoc requests for data, information or analysis
- Research government regulations and statutory requirements and report changes / amendments to H.Q for action to contribute to keeping an updated file
- Identify any new governmental procedures in area of operations and communicate to supervisor to support proper decision making
- Update supervisor with regional political environment status and directions to help decision making
- Work on processes relating to Governmental issues concerning Zain IQ operational requirements including issuance of visas, work permits, licenses, airports relations, green zone entry permits, regulatory permits, etc… , reports delays that will influence the business negatively
- Reading and writing skills
- Up to 2 years of experience in related field
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Contract Administration and Legal Proficiency