In 1994, Zain revolutionized telecommunications in Jordan by introducing GSM mobile services into the country. The operator quickly became the foremost telecom company in Jordan, a position that it has maintained to this day, serving over 3.8 million customers as of 31 March 2018, reflecting a 36% market share. The operation offers 100% population coverage through its 3G-enabled network that is supported by a total of 2,813 sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Jordan the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Jordan’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired Jordanian workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Jordanian talent. With a strong HR and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Jordan please visit www.jo.zain.com
Monitoring Zain’s revenue streams through implementing revenue assurance and control measures, analyzing revenue related data; in order to flag any revenue leakage, as well as participating in troubleshooting and problem solving efforts in a manner that eliminates and prevents sources of leakage, and subsequently preparing performance reports conveying results.
You will be responsible for :-
- Handling and monitoring the revenue assurance system, ensuring the availability and integrity of all required data for further analysis.
- Performing control of cost and revenue streams to guarantee accurate and timely charging of provided services.
- Coordinating with related departments regarding Revenue Assurance activities in order to analyze and follow up on pending Revenue Assurance incidents.
- Preparing performance reports showing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and progress of target achievement.
- Validating tariff plans to ensure charging for services are issued on invoice according to the pre-defined plan in an accurate and timely manner.
- Analyzing and examining revenue streams data and subsequently identifying and reporting revenue leakage incidents and unfamiliar trends.
- Contributing in developing different preventive and detective internal revenue assurance controls addressing problematic areas regarding revenue leakage.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.