About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for analysing information related to marketing planning, research and development. They use results of analysis to participate in the development and deployment of new different projects and services and monitor results and achievements as per the applicable policies and procedures. They also communicate with other departments when needed to ensure alignment and consistency such as in services development, pricing, … etc. They also maintain relationships with suppliers and partners as per the pre-established SLAs.
- Understand Marketing VAS Project and Services Development strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement Marketing VAS Project and Services Development policies and procedures
- Develop new VAS services technologies/business cases/ideas to improve business performance
- Assess technical and non-technical requirements of new services with the support of Technology
- Identify new products’ impacts on the billing and customer care systems and provide needed support for efficient alignment and adjustments
- Provide support, as needed, in the development of service User Manuals for Sales and Customer Care teams to ensure understanding of new products/services
- Support development of Communication Briefs and Training Material to help stakeholders understand new product specifications and objectives
- Analyze data regarding service performance/market feedback/profitability/revenue of service and other for the development of product life cycle progress reports
- Follow the proactive approach in fulfilling reporting requests by deeply understanding business strategy & objectives, enrich routine deliverables by providing additional insights
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Provides input to business requirements for the design of solutions
- Ensure a smooth running of a month-end close process to complete all reporting deliverables in an accurate and timely manner
- Works with internal and external customers and IT partners to develop and analyses business intelligence needs.
- Advanced reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role
- Relationship Building
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- IT Business Analysis
- Product Development
- Technology Application
- Advertising and Marketing
- Managing Information
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication