About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
This job is to detect, investigate and prevention and resolution of fraud which is applicable to all aspects of Zain Iraq business, also to prevent Risks and combating of fraud while ensuring compliance with the Policies, Procedures, and Processes. Researching Fraud methods and tools, tracking financial data, creating reports, identifying and investigating possible fraudulent activities, and developing techniques and tools useful in the prevention of fraud.
- Understand Fraud strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement Fraud policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfillment of organizational requirements.
- Notify relevant role-players of any potential fraud, where appropriate.
- Investigate all fraud reported by staff and external parties.
- Identify the root causes of fraud and take prescribed and pre-detailed action to ensure resolution and future detection.
- Ensure that the results of all investigations are captured and reported accurately.
- Do ad-hoc data analysis to detect fraud.
- Provide Input into new or existing Business requirements.
- He does the work of keeping himself updated about the information related to telecommunication fraud trends.
- Maximize the utilization of Fraud Management.
- Adherence to the fraud Management Strategy.
- The fraud analyst will be expected to play an active role in information security.
- Make sure that Zain organization is free from any kind of fraud incidents or occurrences that will harm the reputation and established the business of the Company.
- He is required to follow the guiding principles and policies previously set up by the Zain company.
- Accurately document all actions taken on a case.
- Report risk information and findings to the immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineer or science related field or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience in related field
- Computer skills: must possess advanced computer skills, including but not limited to proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. also require an analytical ability and competency in SQL query language and working with relational databases
- Analytical skills: Require strong analytical skills to detect and identify fraud cases; as well as identify the root cause of the Fraud.
- Communication skills: The fraud analyst job requires conducting investigations and communication. therefore, need to have great verbal and written
- Result orientation: must be goal oriented individuals with a strong focus on completing tasks and producing high-quality results within a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative skills: require the ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as the ability to collaborate with other professionals relevant in performing the job successfully
- Stress management: require the ability to thrive under pressure
- Language skills: Arabic and English.
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Financial Management
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application