About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level support the implementation of various marketing activities such as collecting data, helping in events, campaigns and brand awareness workshops execution. They also sort press releases targeting Zain IQ, maintain relationships with marketing agencies, Creating /developing Marketing Advertising material, follow-up with Marketing agencies on materials production & executing, help the development and implementation of loyalty and retention programs and segment-specific offerings
You will be required to:
- Understand Marketing Communication Strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement Dept. policies and procedures
- develop artworks for various internal & external campaigns related to Marketing & corporate activities.
- Participate in the execution of activities and workshops aiming to increase brand awareness internally and to communicate brand image and philosophy
- Continuously communicate and maintain relationship with branding agencies and submit feedback about the performance of branding agencies upon request to supervisor
- Coordinate with the Events Management and Social Unit for the execution of corporate events
- Create, Coordinate , Arrange for all of the Core Activation plans and execution plus reporting all of the value back to the management
- Arrange for all of the needed financial requests and follow them up with the related parties
- Reporting all of the on-ground pictures and the customers feedback to the management
- Promoting all of the planned products, offers, services , etc… and feeding back their value
- Planning all of the manned activities for whole year
- Arranging and execution for a whole year entertainment activities
- Coordinate and execute activities for internal and external events
- Identify events potential or actual incidents and escalate to direct supervisor for timely resolution
- Collect the requirements and considerations of all Zain IQ departments concerned with the event
- Coordinate and execute all products and services launching campaigns and other types of campaigns as needed
- Identify campaigns potential or actual incidents and escalate to direct supervisor for timely resolution
- Coordinate printing and finalization of materials such as posters, banners, brochures and other according to guidelines
- Continuously communicate and maintain relationship with agencies and submit feedback about the performance of agencies upon request to supervisor
- Support distribution of materials to employees, outlets, customers and other and make sure distribution is being executed as per guidelines
- execute products and services launching of Marketing materials (ATL/BTL) campaigns and other types of commercial campaigns as needed.
- Communicate with internal commercial parties in relation to the (services / products) requirement
- Follow-up with Marketing Agencies on materials production & implementation of various materials needed for Marketing / commercial campaigns
WHAT do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic designs, or PR - related field or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience in related field
Those soft skills
- Achievement Driven
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Technology Application
- Advertising and Marketing