The country’s leading operator was established in 1997 and today serves 13.8 million customers as of 31 March 2018, reflecting a market share of 47%. Possessing the country’s most advanced voice and data network, the operator’s network extends to an impressive 90% of the population through a total number of 2,586 network sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Sudan the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Sudan’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired predominantly Sudan workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Sudan talent. With a strong human resources and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Sudan please visit www.sd.zain.com
As part of Zain SD team you will manage ideas for all existing Youth segment products. Coordinate the prepaid marketing effort of these products by performing the following duties. This job responsibility lies under managing KPI’s (Solely returnees & Churn - besides active base, & airtime revenue), handling the Youth Segment with regional focus. It also involves maintaining a healthy balance for the Youth segment to increase the market share. Also lead, train & engage all Youth retention team
In this role your major tasks and responsibilities will be :
- Manage & monitor marketing plans and programs, and coordinate at all stages with ENG, IT, FIN, Sales.
- Prepare or coordinate preparation of existing Youth segment products layout and value proposition, launch plans & product management to retain customer & revenue base growth across this segment
- Managing Youth ARPU segment.
- Monitor success of Youth products based on factors such as market appealing, serviceability, cost…
- Monitor monthly, quarterly and statistical reports against budget on Returnees /Churn/ corresponded Revenue and existing revenue of Youth.
- Accountable for budgeted KPI’s (active base, returnees, churn, and existing revenue)
- Monitor all existing Youth products life cycles and profitability
- To create and develop internal and external awareness for all existing products and services for Youth segment.
- Identify products and services churn/segment and dissatisfaction factors and prepare responses to minimize such factors.
- Continuously monitor overall market for loyalty, satisfaction, threats, recommendations etc
- Predict and report customers who are likely to churn in the near future and propose remedies to all cross-functional units and raise alarm.
- Identify Youth retention and churn issues at regional levels and rectify these issues for timely resolutions.
- Manage and apply the Customer Value Development & Management tool to enhance brand/customer experience for Youth segment
- Coordinates at all stage with the development all other retention units for other segments to ensure alignment.
- Manage and implement all strategic responsibility as highlighted in annual strategic plan for Youth.
- Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his/her responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies.
- Train/lead & coach Youth retention team on all above tasks.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements on Information Security.
WHAT DO I NEED ?
You will be required to have :
- B.Sc. in Economics, business management, IT or relevant field is mandatory.
- MBA or MSC is preferred.
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant marketing or commercial product development and management.
- Relevant professional Marketing/Business qualification is preferred.
- 3 -5 Leadership experience.
- Team management experience is highly required.
- Should have previous strong track record of success in major new product launches.
- Ability to professionally speak and write Arabic and English essential.