About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for performing comprehensive and detailed analysis of information related to marketing planning, research and development. They develop and deploy new different products and services and monitor results and achievements as per the applicable policies and procedures. They also suggest improvements to applied policies and procedures. They interfere when needed to maintain healthy relationships with suppliers and partners as per the pre-established SLAs.
You will be required to:
- Understand and participate in the development of Roaming strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement and suggest improvements to Roaming policies and procedures
- Review periodic reports submitted by subordinates and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements
- Provide support to subordinates, motivate and participate in their appraisals for the efficient use of human resources
- Resolve escalated disputes with operators and customers to ensure resolution in timely manners
- Monitor roaming database and ensure is it continuously being updated
- Monitor roaming settlements in coordination with Finance
- Monitor commercial aspects of interconnection agreements and resolve escalated issues as needed
- Suggest, based on inputs and reports, different roaming services prices in coordination with Service Management and Pricing
- Keep abreast with roaming and interconnection regulatory policies and procedures to ensure full adherence at all times
- Interfere when needed to maintain good and professional relationships with international operators for agreements sustainability
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Team Management
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Product Development
- Advertising and Marketing
- Technology Application
- Managing Information
- Oral Communication
- Business Modeling and Analysis
- Performance Management
- Financial Management
- Written Communication