About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for setting operational plans for specific sections of the Accounting unit and for maintaining professional standards, systems and procedures in the area. They are also responsible for the management of work of a number of sections within an Accounting unit.
- Contribute to the development of Accounting strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Contribute to the development and implement Accounting policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services
- Provide technical expertise and advice to internal/external customers on financial transactions to ensure proper provisioning of information
- Compile complex and more detailed reports from statistical and financial information according to set schedules so that all required information is available for periodical reviews
- Identify, investigate and resolve routine errors and inconsistencies in data analysis and reports to maintain reliability and validity of information
- Prepare management information reports to ensure internal customers have relevant information required to carry out the operational and strategic decision-making processes
- Provide professional accounting services within the finance function and to other areas of the business on a tactical basis (i.e., weekly and monthly)
- Supervise the work of the accounting team to ensure that all activities take place in a controlled manner and the reliability of accounting information can be relied upon
- Define, develop and deliver medium term operational plans for own unit which will be driven by departmental plans
- Manage the use of resources in the unit to ensure that they are properly utilised and match operational needs.
- Provide input into corporate and financial planning and budgeting through the submission of accurate data and reports
- Control the accuracy of payroll files and handle payroll closing and prepare reports for the General Ledger
- Manage the payment process by submitting payroll file and transactions to the banks
- Prepare taxation planning and reporting and liaise with government authorities to settle tax dues in a timely manner
- Provide training and guidance to the team by acting as a point of reference within own area specialization and providing feedback on performance appraisals
- Ensure section compliance and adherence to policies, procedures and SLAs throughout all activities according to internal/external requirements
WHAT DO I NEED ?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance-related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Financial Management
- Performance Management
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
THOSE SOFT SKILLS ?
- Achievement Driven
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Problem Solving and Creativity