About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for handling the day-to-day requests from customers’ and ensuring resolution of complaints in an efficient and timely manner whilst ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. The jobs are also responsible for direct interaction with current and potential customers within Zain IQ outlets with regards to sales or information on products/services.
- You will be required to Understand Direct Sales Strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- You will be required to Implement Direct Sales policies and procedures
- You will be required to Handle e-mails and follow-up with customers concerning different requests /complaints ensuring fulfillment of their needs and requirements
- You will be required to Coordinate with billing and collection control to re-activate accounts /update account status to ensure up-to-date customer information at all times
- You will be required to Coordinate new outlets needs in terms of manpower, logistics, equipment, maintenance and other needs to ensure efficient launching and operations
- You will be required to Act as a quality control on the Sales Representatives and report their failures to the Senior Sales Representative to tackle areas for development and training
- You will be required to Handle the opening of direct sales new branches and exchanges offices and coordinate their needs in terms of manpower, logistics, equipment, policies and procedures, forms, brochures, marketing material and other needs to ensure efficient operations
- You will be required to Handle existing branches’ renovations/visit branches periodically to check maintenance requirements ensuring adequate work environment for a healthy customer experience
- You will be required to Submit daily reports to direct report mentioning interventions and activities conducted and keep records feedbacks/customer transactions and interactions as needed to track achievements and get recommendations
WHAT DO I NEED
Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent with up to 2 years of experience in related field
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Technology Application