About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for collecting data related to competition availability, visibility, pricing, sales and source of supply of the various telecom products within the coverage area. They understand and abide by applicable policies and procedures in the aim of achievement of plans and objectives. They also report consumers’ feedback and follow up on consumers’ complaints within the coverage area.
You will be required to:
- Understand POS Management strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement POS Management policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services
- Ensure that all the POS acquisition targets, POS activation process and POS welcome stage actions according to process.
- Quantifies the Zain Benefits offered to POS (value proposition, commissions) compared with competitor
- Managing POS Management project, and define a full tracking plan,
- Ability to gain market insight and tackle issues, accordingly, to provide a solution per each,
- Ability to provide a new initiative based on market needs and monitoring,
- Ability to present projects to the higher management,
Education and Experience?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration-related field or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience in related field
- Serving our Customers
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Sales Management
- Technology Application
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Performance Management