About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for guiding activities pertaining to government relations and regulatory operations making sure that business activities are compliant with regulatory standards and government regulations and regulatory requirements. Positions in this family contribute in managing and handling complaint cases received from regulator and facilitate relations with governmental agencies based in regions
- You have to understand Government strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- You have to implement Government policies and procedure
- You will research and analyze government regulations and statutory requirements and report changes / amendments to H.Q for action to contribute to keeping an updated file
- You will follow up any new governmental procedures in area of operations and communicate to supervisor to support proper decision making
- You will confer with government officials and facilitate operational transactions with related governmental institutions
- You have to share with H.Q regional political environment status and directions to help decision making
- You will follow up processes relating to Governmental issues concerning Zain IQ operational requirements including issuance of visas, work permits, licenses, airports relations, green zone entry permits, regulatory permits, etc… , reports delays that will influence the business negatively
WHAT DO I NEED?
- You had to hold bachelor’s degree in law, public relations-related filed or equivalent
- Your have to had a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Oral Communication skills
- Written Communication skills
- Negotiation personality skills
- Managing Information skills
- Contract Administration and Legal Proficiency skills
THOSE SOFT SKILLS?
- Achievement Driven personality
- Team Work personality
- Information Seeking mindset
- Relationship Building skills