About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for undertaking more advanced support activities to ensure consistent and efficient support is provided to Zain IQ call center and agents. Activities include reviewing and analyzing performance reports, conducting more advanced training to call center agents, overseeing the implementation of workforce management policies and procedures, managing and overseeing the implementation of scripts and new product information. The jobs are also responsible for the provisioning of recommendations and improvement opportunities arising as a result of the quality assurance checks on the call center agents.
- Understand and participate in the development of Customer Service Support Strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement and suggest improvements to Customer Care Department policies and procedures
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of workforce management policies and procedures ensuring efficiency and standardization
- Review analysis of forecasts and workforce trends/ volumes/patterns/productivity and staffing models to make sure needed manpower is provided for the efficient flow of operations
- Develop and seek approvals of analytical reports detailing efficiency of scheduling/volume of operations/resources distribution/resources allocation for the identification of improvement opportunities
- Coordinate with other entities for the identification of business needs/changes and for the provisioning of resources accordingly
WHAT DO I NEED ?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Financial Management
- Performance Management
- Oral & Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
THOSE SOFT SKILLS ?
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Team Management
- Problem Solving and Creativity