You will be responsible to :
• Coordinate effectively and efficiently with involved Functionalities (departments).
Ensuring that the business planning processes includes the whole organization (i.e. plan meetings, workshops, check lists, etc.)
• Fully responsible for building the Business Plan model to produce a five year forecast for the Income Statement , Balance Sheet , Cash flow statement (P&L,BS,CFS)
• Actively participate in Budget development and re-forecast activities and track changes with the original BP figures.
• Provide Market intelligence information and benchmarking studies about the local, regional and international Markets with special emphasis on Sub Saharan Africa and Middle East.
• Make sure that all strategic initiatives in the organization can be tied to a strategic objective, that a benefit realization plan with timing and responsibility exists, that all initiatives have sound benefit estimates that justify the project (Business Cases)
• Continuously monitor KPIs on the BP level (e.g. financial ratios , ROI, EVA ..etc..) to provide insights on the financial and operational health of the organization, in addition to develop KPIs based on business and industry needs.
• Provide functional areas with data and information related to the business plan as required.
• Perform sensitivity analyses on the BP to cater for different probabilities in the business atmosphere in order to provide decision support insights to the senior management on operational and/or strategic levels
• Have a reasonable understanding for commercial and technical operational matters and develop analyses models to assist in strategic decision making (e.g. customer value, cost models, risk based scenario analysis models.etc..)
• Prepare written reports and presentations for business analyses for different stakholders