Examine applications resulting from major Tenders and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) / (RFQ) and change requests received form the Procurement & Requester’s Department, conduct analysis and Identifies the proper contractual terms.
- Preparing, reviewing, managing, and finalizing contracts in collaboration with all related vendors and Zain Sudan departments and sections.
- Evaluate requesters’/procurement inputs in the Contracts or any technical documents related to the Contract by analysing content, best practice and similar projects to identify gaps and ways to enhance the technical documents effectiveness necessary to ensure contractual compliance and plan performance.
- Insuring all commercial and legal conditions in all contracts are adhere to the statutory legislation and regulations in Zain/Zain Group and Sudanese Laws.
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions with requesters/ procurement & suppliers to identify issues, weakness or opportunities for better contractual terms and conditions.
- Attending, keeping and maintaining records of the Cross function Department Meetings and insuring all data and registers in it are accurate and up to date. Also Assist in Tracking Reports for the status of Contracts and underlined projects progress/status.
- Advise requesters/supplier/procurement to any issues/ special circumstances or breaches of contract that may take place & report it to the Contract Administration section Team Leader.
- As necessary liaise with Company Lawyer, for clarification and direction about legal aspects and liabilities.
- Assisting in Preparation of the standard templates to be used in for Contracts Drafting.