Zain KSA is the newest player in Saudi Arabia’s mobile telecommunications market, having commenced commercial operations in August 2008. As of 31 March 2018, the operation served 8.4 million customers and had extended its network coverage to 92% of the population via a network of over 8,717 sites. Through its state-of-the-art 4G LTE network, the ever-evolving operator is striving to become the Kingdom’s preferred choice for voice, data and other telecommunications services. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Saudi Arabia the most dynamic products and services. The basis of Zain Saudi Arabia’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired majority-Saudi workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Saudi talent. With a strong human resources and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain KSA please visit www.sa.zain.com
The jobs in this level are specialist in the area of HR Development. The jobs require specialized skills and broad knowledge in specialized HR areas.
HR Strategy, Policy & Systems Management:
- Develop and/or update the HR Strategy and objectives based on the overall strategy of Zain.
- Develop and detail HR initiatives in line with HR strategy and follow-up implementation.
- Measure HR metrics to ensure set targets are achieved.
- Develop HR annual budget based on needs and requirements.
- Update HR documentation, organization structure, job descriptions, job families, career framework, manpower plan model, organization development, and compensation and benefits schemes, monitor implementation, and provide support when needed.
- Conduct and analyze salary surveys to update the compensation and benefits structure based on market offerings.
- Identify current and future competency gaps in the internal talent pool for development preparartion purposes.
- Provide development and career planning advice for employees for awareness purposes.
- Review and propose potential redeployment opportunities to ensure right employee-job fit and enhance engagement.
- Supervise assessment centers to support training and development of Zain employees.
- Update the Leadership Development Framework to ensure leaders are properly prepared and developed.
- Design blended learning solutions and 'Cohort' programmes ensuring diversification of development programs.
- Ensure the alignment of L1 and L2 personal objectives with the strategic objectives of Zain for performance management purposes.
- Develop measurement systems to support performance management.
Employee Performance Management:
- Participate in the development of the performance management principles for Zain in line with established HR strategy and ensure that the performance management system supports the achievement of organization objectives and high performance.
- Analyze annual performance management results and outcomes to identify performance issues, gaps and correction actions.
Learning and Development:
- Identify training needs using performance results, training index, 360 feedback or behavioral and technical self-assessments in order to provide a valid training plan.
- Assist in developing Zain's annual learning and development training plan and budget to ensure performance gaps are addressed.
- Update Zain's training catalogue based on revised competencies, introduction of new processes or systems, change in strategy, etc.
- Manage high potential (HiPo) programmes for development talented employees with high potentials.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and perform cost-benefit analysis to ensure that learning and development initiatives are positively impacting performance and operations.
Engagement and Culture:
- Assist in the update of employee engagement survey and methodology.
- Conduct awareness sessions on how to fill related surveys.
- Analyze survey results and provide recommendations for corrective action and communicate to internal stakeholders.
- Follow-up on implementation of action plans of survey results.
- Handle promotional programs of employees in terms of sourcing suppliers, managing relationships, choosing offers and deals and deciding on contract renewal.