About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for assisting in the planning and implementing of Network Planning, Roll-Out and Operations activities while providing coaching and guidance to subordinates.
- Understand and participate in the development of Network Planning, Roll-Out and Operations Strategies and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement and suggest improvements to the Network Planning, Rollo-Out and Operations policies and procedures
- Review periodic reports submitted by subordinates and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements
- Plan, organize and prioritise workloads in order to ensure efficient use of resources and timely completion of tasks
- Keep abreast the latest networking technologies and ensure subordinates are aware of the same
- Carry out assigned activities in specified areas as instructed by the Head of Technology Departments and Units and with minimal direct supervision
- Supervise and coach team members to ensure optimal performance is achieved and provide improvement recommendations as required Network Planning: core, transmission,
- Consolidate regional and district demand data to ensure the preservation of master data
- Draft and implement the Transport (voice and data) in line with the Technology Strategy
- Coordinate with the managed services provider on network technical dependencies
- Coordinate with the managed services provider for network optimization and efficiency in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Develop Third Parties’ ‘Requests for Proposals’ including technical specifications in line with Transmission network requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates whilst ensuring cost efficiency and adhering to Department budget.
- Participate in Third Party tenders’ evaluation in line with the Radio/Core and Transmission tender requirements and approved budget.
- Recommend new Transmission technologies in order to be efficient and save costsDevelop relationships with Radio/Core and Transmission network technology partners to align technology capabilities with marketing/product needs
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science-related field or equivalent Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Developing Talents
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Team Management
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building
- IT User Support
- Product Development
- Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment
- Tendering and Estimation-
- Network Engineering and Design
- Technology Application
- Managing Information
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Project / Program Management
- Human Resources Management