About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for handling administrative tasks such as order processing, handling correspondence, daily customers’ requirements of creation, activation, de-activation..etc on CRM, reviewing and distributing sales related documents and tracking reports. The jobs in this level are also responsible for developing commission related reports and ensuring proper follow-up on commission payment process for distributors & Corporate Sales
- Understand the Sales Support strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement Sales Support policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services
- Create, Deactivate & Reactivate POSs on AS upon agreed SLA with related departments.
- Controlling daily POSs commission payment & penalization deduction on EVC system upon agreed SLA with related departments.
- Activate, Deactivate MVD SIM upon official request from Sales channels.
- Create, block & reset PW of ICBS, Bill Query, UVC, and Intranet for ROSs CSR.
- Controlling 207 web portal by creating, blocking accounts for ROS, FS & ZL.
- Activate through AS all TEST & GIFT SIMs.
- Provide POS information for POS mgmt. & Indirect Sales upon official request.
- Apply daily Sales process on CRM including sold, issuing and serial assignment
- Develop and send daily indirect sales reports to related parties and sales management
- Arrange the daily sold requested item serials and provide warehouse team with a soft copy of those serials
WHAT DO I NEED?
Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent
Up to 2 years of experience in related field
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Serving our Customers
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Financial Management
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application