About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The job holder is responsible for setting, reviewing and constantly analyzing Zain IQ core product prices. An ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills together with commercial understanding and will try to maximize ARPU per each customer through well crafted, simple & segmented offers. As to pricing lead of the Zain IQ; job holder will also closely follow the market and respond as soon as possible when needed.
You will be required to:
- Set the Product Pricing Unit performance objectives, in coordination with the Planning and Development Department, Strategy Management and Corporate Performance Departments, and continuously monitor progress and development towards organizational and Unit strategic objectives and communicate periodic performance reports to provide evaluation results and recommend improvements
- Develop and implement Product PricingUnit policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services
- Carry out the day-to-day operations of the Product Pricing Support Section, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and align work processes to achieve high-performance standards, meet established targets and engage employees in a motivated work environment
- Develop tariff plans and suggest tariff changes for all Services and seek approvals
- Coordinate with different internal entities such as Marketing Strategy and Planning Department, Product Development Department, Geo-Marketing Department and other for the development of new products and services prices
- Review developed Price Lists for all products and services, suggest recommendations as needed and publish Price Lists when ready
- Review results of price sensitivity analysis on different customer segments, cannibalization impacts of pricing decisions, the financial impact of proposed promotions, cost impact of new regulations and other types of analysis as needed and use them as an input for decision making
- Manage the price control mechanisms as per regulations to maintain full compliance
- Keep abreast of regulations updates and make sure to take updates into consideration during the pricing/pricing reviews
- Contribute and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the supervision of the Product Pricing Support Unit, set individual objectives, manage performance, develop and motivate staff, provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal, and provide guidance on training programs for employees in order to maximize subordinate and Unit performance
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Marketing - related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Embracing Change(Flexibility)
- Developing Talents
- Visioning and Inspiring
- Serving our Customers
- Information Seeking
- Team Management
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Team Work
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Performance Management
- Business Modelling and Analysis
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Product Development
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Advertising and Marketing