About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The job in this level is responsible for ensuring the contribution of the Talent Acquisition Department to the success of HR , and responsible for the provisioning of recommendations and guidance and are considered experts in the field of HR.
- Provide input on recruitment reports and vacancies for the updating of manpower plans
- Support internal Departments in the interviewing stages and overall recruitment process
- Assist in the exercise of job evaluations and grading assignment of organizational jobs
- Conduct job-specific interviews, assessment and end-of-service procedures (exit interview) for specific area
- Draft employment contracts for official, outsourced and contract-based employees
- Prepares and Presents Job offer to candidates and negotiates if needed following SLA and Talent Acquisition Standard Operating Procedure
- Plan and conduct an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession recruitment needs
- Increase company branding by organising job fairs, contacting universities and attracting fresh graduates for projects based or junior levels program
WHAT DO I NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building
- Human Resources Management
- Project / Program Management
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Policy and Regulations Setting