About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for handling the day-to-day requests from customers’ and ensuring resolution of complaints in an efficient and timely manner whilst ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. The jobs are also responsible for direct interaction with current and potential customers with regards to inquiries or seeking information on products or services.
- Understand Customer Care Strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement Customer Care Department policies and procedures
- Receive and respond to customers and provide information on products/services and handle outbound/inbound calls to ensure information is provided on Zain IQ new products/services/promotions
- Escalate cases as needed to ensure questions are addressed in a timely and efficient manner
- Upsell/cross-sell products to increase sales and generate revenues
- Handle outgoing calls/mail channel lists to obtain customer feedback
- Maintain professional and courteous communication / quality of service with customers at all times to maintain customer satisfaction
- Support new services and solutions development and management processes as required to ensure fulfilment of new products requirements impacting quality of products provisioning
- Execute tasks as per the Zain IQ established plan, policies and procedures to ensure consistency in handling business cases and achieve targets
WHAT DO I NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent with up to 2 years of experience in related field
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Information Seeking
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- IT User Support
- Sales Management