About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
This position is responsible of Business Intelligent activities including contribution to advanced analytics roadmap and prioritizing business requirements, liaising with departments in the prioritization of business requirements, positioning BI self-service solutions for relevant objectives, developing strategic and performance monitoring dashboards, proactively defining areas for data science initiatives, managing implementation and maintenance of used analytical models. (segmentation, proactive churn model, big data use cases)
- Applies advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve on business decisions including commercial, finance, technical and for other core functions.
- Works with business stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome. Models and frames business scenarios that are meaningful and which impact on critical business processes and/or decisions.
- Leads discovery processes with business stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome.
- Identifies what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources. Works with IT teams to support data collection, integration, and retention requirements based on the input collected with the business.
- Makes strategic recommendations on data collection, integration and retention requirements incorporating business requirements and knowledge of best practices.
- Solves client analytics problems and communicates results and methodologies.
- Employs the appropriate algorithm by using data mining solution packages to discover patterns and validates analysis by comparing appropriate samples.
- Develops innovative and effective approaches to solve client's analytics problems and communicates results and methodologies.
- Presents and depicts the rationale of their findings in easy to understand terms for the business contradict common belief, if needed.
- Communicates and works with business subject matter experts and organizational leadership.
- Provides on-going tracking and monitoring of the performance of decision systems and statistical models. Leads the design and deployment of enhancements and fixes to implemented models as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Financial Management
- Project / Program Management
- Performance Management
- Business Modeling and Analysis
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- IT Business Analysis
- Sales Management