About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The job holder is responsible for the management of the Direct Sales Department activities including Regional Direct Sales and Direct Sales Operations Support
you will be required to :
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the Direct Sales Department Strategy and Plans as befitting the Department and business line needs and objectives
- Set Direct Sales Department performance objectives, in coordination with the Strategy Management and Corporate Performance Department, and continuously monitor progress and development towards organizational and Department strategic objectives
- Manage the implementation of Direct Sales Department policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfillment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Direct Sales Department, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and align work processes to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and engage employees in a motivated work environment
- Develop and continuously update sales plan that align with corporate objectives and include strategies to drive profitable growth
- Determine annual unit budget for training, maintenance, logistics, supervise budget expenditure and variance from budget plan for control and decision-making purposes
- Cascade targets to subordinates and follow-up targets achievements, provide strategic and tactical leadership to the team in order to reach set target
- Develop joint sales plans upon a discussion with store managers and monitor implementation in order to close most profitable opportunities
- Drive channel profitability, revenues, outlet deployment, market penetration and market share
- Develop retail sales policies and guidelines and oversee outlet operations in order to ensure the fulfillment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services
- Monitor sales performance and review results of regular quality and operations audit on stores, analyze and appraise the overall effectiveness of sales methods, sales training and sales plans
- Monitor and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the leadership of the Direct Sales Department, set individual objectives, manage performance, develop and motivate staff, provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal, and provide guidance on training programs for employees in order to maximize subordinate and Department performance
- Developing Talents
- Visioning and Inspiring
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Analytical Thinking
- Information Seeking
- Team Management
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building
- Financial Management
- Project / Program Management
- Performance Management
- Business Modelling and Analysis
- Managing Information
- Advertising and Marketing
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Sales Management
- Workforce Planning and Management