About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for carrying out sales activities to government and business clients. They are also responsible for dealing with hard and VIP clients and training Account Executives on how to handle complaints and requests.
- Implement the B2B Sales policies and procedures
- Ensure implementation of Department performance objectives towards organizational and Department strategic objectives and assist in communicating periodic performance reports to provide evaluation results and recommend improvements
- Ensure needed data is collected on a timely basis for analysis and studies
- Provide coaching to subordinates as required to share knowledge and ensure efficiency
- Supervise the selling cycle from sales prospect to sales closure and provide on-going support to the Accounts team for better efficiency
- Ensure accurate and prompt completion of all sales-related administration tasks to document sales evolution at all times
- Collect data and prepare sales daily reports to track sales achievements
- Coach new comers on Zain IQ relevant policies and procedures ensuing knowledge sharing and operations efficiency
- Update sales leads and sales forecasts information on the sales application to ensure accuracy of information at all times
- Create personal rapport with government and business decision makers and create customized business deals
- Contribute to the effective achievement of functional objectives through following-up on individual objectives, performance reviews, formal and informal feedback and appraisals to maximize subordinate and Department performance
WHAT DO I NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Serving our customer
- Achievement Driven
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Sales Management